Team Lead Contact Centre
Department: Retail Segment & Experience/Contact Centre
Handle customer enquiries, complaints on Phone and Email and social Media. Make outbound calls to customers for onboarding, survey and cross selling purposes.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Effective Supervision of Inbound/Outbound Calls/Email and Social Media.
– Respond to customer complaints, enquiries and requests on all platforms.
– Provide first level end-to-end support on Banks products and service
– Escalate unresolved issues to the resolution champions
– Cross sell of Banks products and services
– Provide customer feedback through surveys and calls for next best actions.
– Ensure logs are accurate, complete and error free.
– Serve as escalation/resolution points for irate customers, difficult queries and issues.
– Serve as first level support for card related issues; unblocking and resetting Master Cards on VCAS platform, card hotlisting on Post Card, querying on Postilion Real-time applications.
– Credit card support.
– Card monitoring on VRM and Scorebridge.
– Block accounts on flexcube at customers’ request.
– Ensure optimal first call resolution rate and other Contact Center metrics.
– Send communications – SMS, Email and push notifications to customers.
– Required to work shifts.
– Performance management (real-time monitoring, coaching and mentoring)
– Any other specific task assigned by the Head Contact Centre or Head Call Centre.
Contact Centre skills
Up to date knowledge on bank’s products and services.
Excellent knowledge of the bank’s products and services
Business Environment / Industry analysis