Job Title: VP, Risk Management
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Our client a growing Renewable energy (Solar) company requires the service of a risk management manager to advise Management of any potential risks that may strengthen or affect the our company.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process and setting overall policies and standards, including creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Working with the Management in defining the business’ risk tolerance; that is establishing the level of risk the company is willing to take
- Conducts risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the organization
- Prepares risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors and evaluating the organization’s ‘risk appetite
- Handles corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders
- Carries out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong
- Conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provides support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
Skills & Requirements
- Commercially Sound
- Good orientation of insurance, health, safety policies, disaster recovery measures and business continuity plans.
- Bsc in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or courses with risk management content
- 8-12yrs of experience as a Risk Analyst/Manager in a financial/Commercial organization
- Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes
- Strong analytical background, and have excellent diagramming and communication skills
If this suits your profile, Kindly send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org