- Full Time
Job Title: VP Operations
Our Client, a reputable power utility company requires the service of a gritty & tough senior operating officer to provide leadership and management to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls & reporting procedures in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
The VP, Operations will be responsible for the operation of the business which includes the customer operations functions and ensure the execution of all clients’ projects.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- BSc in any related field and a Master’s degree or MBA is required
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience and at least 3 years in a senior management role
- Driving the company’s operating capability to surpass customer’s satisfaction, retention and company goals.
- Supporting the execution of operational activities related to go to market strategy and scope for the business across business verticals and geography and aligning the supporting team (supply chain, engineering and project delivery team) accordingly.
- Tracking key business performance metrics, understanding efficiency metrics across cost, quality, time, etc, and for suggesting or implementing tactics to continuously advance performance.
- Evaluating and maintaining relationships with key labor partners, subcontractors, suppliers and installation partners.
- Supporting the implementation of policies, standards and procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Constant reviewing of corporate wide functional Standard Operating Procedures for effective & efficient operations.
- Overseeing and coordinating operational activities relating to third party vendors to ensure flawless execution.
- Supporting the development and creation of value through commercial cost strategies with key external engineering, procurement and construction partners.
- Ensuring operations are executed with high levels of safety, quality, deliver best in class quality projects, QA/QC standards while encouraging continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annually installed site count, Installed PV
& installed Storage capacity; and ensuring corporate targets are met consistently.
If this suits your profile, kindly send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer someone for