Job Title: SWE Drilling Assets, QAQC & Material Planning
Status: Full Time Salaried
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for planning and ensuring drilling and completions materials are available for Drilling, Workover and Completion operations in line with technical work program.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a SWE Drilling Assets, QAQC & Material Planning for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below, you would:
• Plan all drilling materials LLM / OCTG Forecast based on Corporate Planning by looking deeply into Available stock, requirement for the proposed wells and place order accordingly in a cost effective manner.
• Manage material coordination identification, planning, requisition, expediting, staging, and issuance of allocated material in a timely manner.
• Ensure adequate QA/QC inspection, certification and documentation of materials are implemented and ensure accepted materials are of required grades and good quality to meet production goals.
• Update materials inventory on a daily basis to ensure adequate information and figures are provided at any time for Management decision making on well projects.
• Support the Drilling Manager in identifying & planning for Long Lead Materials in a cost effective manner.
• Ensure uninterrupted flow of materials and services to satisfy the demand for Casing, Tubing, Well Heads, Xmas Trees during the execution of technical work program.
• Manage the LLM supply from third party by ensuring they are in line with the PO issued and ensure adequate tracking of tubulars in transit to the last point of delivery.
• Take responsibilities of proper documentation of drilling materials LLM/OCTG used or consumed on completed wells by ensuring Materials Completion Certificate MCC is issued, agreed and signed off by the Rig Team, Warehouse and Materials Team for cost control. This helps in cost recovery during Performance with JV.
• Support the Accounts Payable group with invoice resolution by providing signed WCCs, POs, inspection reports or detailed job logs for account reconciliation.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful SWE Drilling Assets, QAQC & Material Planning, you will have;
• Minimum of 10 years industry experience in oil and gas Company
• Excellent understanding of well operations and rig activities and high knowledge of rig equipment and their functionality.
• Good knowledge of OCTG maintenance, QAQC of drilling & completions equipment and inventory planning / management in line with the technical work program
• Member of at least one professional body, including SPE
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using SWE Drilling Assets, QAQC & Material Planning as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.