Senior Technical Bid Manager
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Technical Bid Manager
Our Client a power generation service company requires the service of a highly experienced technical bid manager. Someone who would be responsible for the preparation of bid documents as per client/tender requirements and in line with company process and policies.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- More than five years’ experience in Bid Management, Project Management or Sales in the field of Oil & Gas and Power Systems
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment with international teams and different company cultures
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or Diploma with 20 years’ experience in Energy Sector or related markets
- 10-15 years of experience as Project Manager of HV substation in which minimum 5 years as Bid Manager
- Profound knowledge of PM@Siemens procedure & Tools
- Liaise with in-house Civil and Engineering Dept. to obtain engineering inputs for the floating of enquiries.
- Finalization of LOA documents in co-ordination with commercial bid manager & sales team
- Obtain commercially viable quotations from acceptable Electrical equipment suppliers and sub-contractors in co-ordination with procurement department.
- Obtain commercially viable quotations for civil and balance of plant works from Civil Department.
- Identify risks for the calculation of risk provisions.
- Preparation of bid calculation as per power calc.
- Submission of the bid as per the E T TS tendering process.
- Ensure that your work is in line with the QA procedures, statutory, regulatory and EHS requirements.
If this suits you, kindly send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com or refer someone for the opportunity.