Senior Network Consultant
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Network Consultant
A multinational power utility manufacturing company requires a senior network consultant to provide consulting services and software products for the analysis and planning of public and industrial electrical power supply networks.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Solid and detailed knowledge in selected topics in the area of electrical power networks, such as steady-state / dynamic / transient calculations, network structure development, neutral grounding, safety earthing, modeling and control of equipment (e.g. machines, HVDC/FACTS devices, renewable generation), network protection and control, smart grid, economic assessment, network operation, disturbance investigation, measurements in electrical power systems.
- Experience in using programs for the analysis and calculation of electrical power networks, such as PSS SINCAL, PSS NETOMAC, PSS E or comparable tools.
- Self-dependent and autonomous execution of studies, or parts of studies, on the analysis, planning and operation of electrical power networks for public, commercial or industrial supply
- Self-dependent and autonomous leadership of appropriate project teams in small and medium sized projects
- Self-dependent development of personal expert knowledge and personal project experience in minimum two portfolio elements
- Support of project sales, customer relation management & technical development of the portfolio.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or Power Engineering
- Minimum two years experience (also PhD) in the area of analysis, planning and operation of electrical power networks
- Related work experience in Power sector, Oil & Gas or Manufacturing
- Fluent in English. Second language, preferably German
If this suits you, kindly send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer someone for the opportunity.