Energi Talent Resourcing
Our client requires the service of a highly experienced PV &HVAC Engineering expert to be responsible for strategy, design and management of our PV & HVAC projects and leadership of their skilled engineering and technical team & installations including, mechanical, electrical and Solar systems.
- Minimum of 8 Years working in field of Design and Development of Electrical & Electronics Equipment.
- out of which 3 years must have been spent in leadership /supervisory positions.
- Working experience of Solar Solution Design
- Experience in Logic design programming and circuit design
- Designing of electrical Control Panel System
- Basic Knowledge of PLC & Microcontroller based Systems
- Back Up system designing based on Inverter Solution.
- Knowledge about various types of Batteries
- Lead electrical design aspects of company research and development projects. Oversee maintenance, testing and repair of company-owned electrical equipment.
- Assist with instrumentation and control system design. Develop and/or modify configuration programs, logic diagrams, develop specifications and/or QC subcontractor-prepared programs.
- Develop electrical equipment and power distribution equipment specifications; prepare electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads; prepare electrical single line drawings, schematics and detail drawings as required
- Oversee and prepare designs and work plans, from conceptual design through detailed design packages. Primary focus is on the electrical engineering aspect
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for solar energy systems or components and Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
If this suits you, kindly send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org