Job Title: Senior Completions Engineer
Location: South Southern Nigeria
Status: Rotational Based Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a Senior Completions Engineer who would be responsible for designing completions, preparing procedures, cost estimates, and other documentation. This position will also be responsible for evaluating and implementing new technologies, improving operational efficiencies as well as well performance and working with field supervisors during project implementation.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Senior Completions Engineer for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Responsible for well completion and well testing (DST) planning, programming and execution in compliance with the Well Delivery Process.
- Ensure work programmes are fully compliant with regulations, companies HSSE policies, standards and procedures and industry best practices. Ensure these are complied with during the execution of the work programme.
- Supervise and ensure detailed and robust completion and DST programs are available in a timely manner.
- Capture, verify and consolidate lessons learnt and ensure the application of mitigation measures are included in future programmes.
- Ensure all work programmes are executed with the minimum of NPT and within the KPI.
- Interact with contractors to ensure the provision of proper tools for use in well completions and DSTs.
- Ensure completion and DST end of well and performance reports are provided in a timely fashion and that they meet the required standards.
- Provide detailed scopes of work for completions and DSTs equipment, materials and services to SCM for tender exercises.
- Monitor the validity of completion and DST contracts and expenditure and ensure effective contract cover for all planned work.
- Plan and lead CWOPs
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Completions Engineer, you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience with at least 5years as SCE with an Operator
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Completions Engineer as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.