About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified security professional who would be responsible for the security of assets, facilities, operations and personnel (employees and contractors) who work in the organization.
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the Security Coordinator for a leading E & P company then this is right for you:
As the Security Coordinator, you would:
• Develop and implement security plans, access control procedures and security operating standards for facilities in the region as may be directed by the Security Manager. The operational focus of the Security Coordinator will be to coordinate implementation of security policies and procedures at the facilities, offices and residential areas.
• Identify, assess and manage security risks to the Organization to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the business area.
• Provide and share intelligence reports with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the business area.
• Maintain relationship and network with relevant Government agencies and other security stakeholders in support of organizations operations ensuring that the company derives the highest standards of security services while complying with the Voluntary principles on Security and Human Rights, VPSHR.
• Coordinate investigation of security incidents, facilitate prosecutions of offenders, and handle security audits and ensure implementation of recommended security remedial actions within his AOR.
• Provide VIP protection services for the Leadership and Management team members and other designated VIPs that may be resident in or on business visits.
• Coordinate the development of Security Contract plans and manage all security contracts within his AOR
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Security Coordinator, you will have:
• A minimum of 10 years security experience at least 5 of which must have been on a very senior position in an oil and gas company.
• A good Bachelor’s Degree.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Security Coordinator as Subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.