Energi Talent Resourcing
Job Title: PWE Performance & Improvement
Status: Full Time Salaried
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for co-ordinating the drilling and completion activities support from junior engineers before, during and after well execution across the assets.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a PWE Performance & Improvement for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below, you would:
• Provide support for drilling, completion and work-over operations by ensuring efficient waste handling and tracking in compliance with the JV partner’s HSSE systems as well as DPR regulations.
• Champion the development of new standards, policies and procedures as advised by Drilling Leadership
• Capture Lessons learnt from Drilling/Completions/workover operations through Audits, Benchmarking, Technical limits, KPI and apply learnings for future success
• Perform post analyses of well operations for benchmarking, learnings, identification and implementation of appropriate new technologies.
• Proffer solutions and develop new processes as required to improve efficiency across all aspects of mud engineering, mud quality management, mud logistics management as well as mud plant management.
• Develop and maintain robust and effective Drilling cost premise for proper drilling cost accounting
• Detailed comparison of actual and planned costs. Analyze variances and improve for subsequent projects
• Review existing suite of technical training programmes for appropriateness and value-for-money
• Custodian of Drilling Risks Register. Define hazards, Assess risks and define mitigations
• Conduct multi-disciplinary team meetings to discuss identified risks and ensure mitigations/contingencies are put in place
The Successful Applicant
For the successful PWE Performance & Improvement, you will have;
• A degree qualification in engineering discipline.
• Minimum 13 years industry experience in oil and gas Company.
• Highly experienced in waste management, solid control optimization and drilling fluid management.
• Good knowledge of well survey database management.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using PWE Performance & Improvement as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.