Position – Project Planner
Location – Delta (Escravos Environ)
We are urgently seeking to fill a project planner role for our client who is into Power supply projects within the escravos environ.
Responsibilities are but not limited to the following:
- Develops and defines project goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommends and implements modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones using CCPM.
- Develops detailed task lists, work effort assessment and assign 100% of the work packages to the resources assigned to the project.
- Prepares short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversees schedules and risk management plans and provides serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identifies changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Ensures to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Ensures to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- Prepares and presents regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Evaluates and analyzes with team risks and issues compromising project results and develops plans to mitigate them.
- Leads development of baseline schedule and supports Project Manager (PM) in Integrated Baseline Review (IBR).
- Ensures actual data is collected and updated, monitors quality of project schedule updates and assesses reliable schedule forecast using CCPM with support from project teams assigned.
If this is your forte, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD format with the subject as “PROJECT PLANNER”