About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for leading the Production, Maintenance, Marine and Construction operations associated with all hydrocarbon, marine, utility and safety systems of their Asset.
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as Operations Manager for a leading E & P company that would oversee the following functions, you shall:
• Be responsible to manage, schedule and safely oversee the execution of all field operations
• Maintain plant operations and work with facility personnel to optimize plant and production operations to meet production targets and high uptime.
• Monitor Operations for compliance with all applicable Local and international Regulations and Legislations.
• Coordinate and manage the CARs.
• Ensure Operations are run in compliance with the Company’s EHSS policies and procedures
• Coordinate and manage OSVs and helicopters
• Review Emergency Response Procedure and ensure the installations are at a high level of preparedness in terms of facilities
• Ensure the LACT Unit is functional for custody transfer operations.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Operations Manager, you will have:
• B.Sc. Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline (MBA will be an added advantage)
• Experience in SIMOPS, understanding and Interpretation of MOSR, Industry Codes & Standards
• Good understanding of crude oil lifting operations and previous experience in offshore operations role
• 15 – 20 years relevant experience.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format (on or before Friday, 2nd November 2018) to firstname.lastname@example.org using Operations Manager as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role. Thank you.