Energi Talent Resourcing
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Reports to Engineering Manager.
- Prepare DBR, PFDs, PIDs, Process Calculations and Data Sheets for Rotating Equipment packages and commenting/review on the same for completeness.
- Experience in design/FEED of Critical Rotating Equipment & package like pumps, compressors, blowers, agitators, centrifuges, dryers.
- Experience in Preparation of Datasheet, Specification. Vendor Drawing Review of Centrifugal Pumps (API / Non-API), Air / Process Compressors, Gas Engines, Gas/Steam Turbines, Blowers, Agitators, Mechanical Seals, Lube Oil Systems, Diesel Engines, etc.
- Design/sizing/ calculation of Intake cooling water, service water, Potable water, compressed air system , DM water system, Misc Pump, Misc pipe , Pipe load data calculation, reservoir /tank , ventilation system, air conditioning, Fire detection and alarm system, waste water management, sewage treatment.
- Experience in design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, Process columns, storage tanks etc.
- Preparing specifications, BOM, Schedules and Datasheet for Packages/Equipment of all BOP Mechanical Packages.
- Guiding draftsman and GA/Layout preparation of all BOP Mechanical Packages.
- Checking Mechanical Data sheet.
Vendor Document Drawing Review.
Performs interdisciplinary checks.
Site support during installation, commissioning and PGTR activities as necessary.
Resolving Vendor/Site queries.
- Proper selection of equipment and auxiliaries as per the process conditions and specific project requirements.
Sound Knowledge in governing codes and standards like different standards API, ANSI, ASTM, NFPA
- Understanding of Inspection requirements.
Understand various types of materials to be used for different services and review of vendor proposed materials.
Knowledge of other industry / regulatory codes and standards like ANSI, ISO, BS, BIS, IS, ASME.
Qualification: BE / B. Tech – Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 3-4 years in Power Plant (Gas) Design & Engineering
If this suits you, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer someone for the opportunity