Job Title: Manager Well Delivery & Operations
Status: Full Time Salaried
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for management and co-ordination of Company’s drilling and completions operations and ensure production targets objectives are met.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Manager Well Delivery & Operations for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below, you would:
• Be responsible for implementation of Department’s safety program to assure at all times operations are being done to avoid a well blowout which could result in catastrophic loss of equipment and personnel.
• Provide guidance on preliminary/conceptual well planning activities at the project identification and selection stages in line with the well delivery process.
• Demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple operations at one time in a well-coordinated safe and cost effective manner.
• Ensure accurate Well AFE costs are presented for each project
• Ensure well projects requirements and resource levels are fully supported and approved throughout the lifecycle of the well delivery, including staffing, third party required, long lead items
• Responsible for executing rig service contracts ceiling as well as the ancillary services for the rigs.
• Oversee workover, drilling and completion operations programs in line with the Well Delivery Process for well execution.
• Resolve difficult and unusual problems which could otherwise delay drilling progress and make decisions under emergency operating conditions to solve problems and protect crew, rig and well.
• Ensure Conformity to all government guidelines and obtain all necessary permits are obtained as required for all well projects undertaken.
• Ensure accuracy of all daily, weekly, monthly, End of Well (EOW) and special reports on operational activities before submission to Cooperate Drilling Manager/JV Partners.
• Maintain good and symbiotic working relationship with Host communities, JV partners and other government regulatory authorities.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Manager Well Delivery & Operations, you will have;
• A minimum 15 years industry experience with an Operating Company.
• Highly experienced in the drilling industry, with relevant experience in supervising and managing drilling operations onshore and offshore.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Manager Well Delivery & Operations as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.