Job Title: Lead Engineer( Automation, Control & Instrumentation)
Location: Port Harcourt
Project : ESCRAVOS ENVIRONS POWER SUPPLY PROJECT
We are currently resourcing for the above mentioned role and the successful applicant will be saddled with the following responsibilities
- Ensures supportability of all automation solutions. This includes management of drawings, documentation, procedures, source code, spare parts, obsolescence awareness, and availability of third party support.
- Works with the project team and client Automation Engineers to share knowledge and leverage resources.
- Mentors, evaluates, and develops client’s technical resources/personnel.
- Ensures that the PLC logic is in accordance with international standards and codes.
- Creates instrumentation and control test procedures for testing and commissioning.
- Tests, evaluates, modifies and calibrates products and instruments.
- Analyses, interprets data, write test and commissioning reports and documentation.
- Collaborates and provides technical support as may be required.
- Troubleshoots the PMS, DCS, CMMS and CEMS systems to provide solutions.
- Reviews basic and detailed PLC, HMI and SCADA programming code and drawings for adherence to approved standards.
- Assists engineering and design personnel in scope of work definition, equipment specification, quote development and integration management for all control units of the plant.
- Provides field commissioning and ongoing support and assistance for controls applications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with program.
- Ensures work compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Works collaboratively with design engineers, project team members, purchasers and other internal staff for smooth and timely delivery to meet project target.
- Liaises with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities to expedite delivery of work scope.
- Performs any other work as may be assigned by management.
If qualified, send CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as subject or share within your network.