Job Title: Head of Project Management Office
Location: Port Harcourt
This position requires a candidate with strong technical expertise and ability to plan, manage and coordinate multiple projects. He should have solid experience simultaneously managing, planning and monitoring several utility programs and business plan – loss reduction, generation, metering.
This individual will be responsible for managing experienced discipline experts – commercial, technical, process reengineering, strategic alliance and project managers as well as program management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises leadership at the highest levels about the project portfolio, status and resource planning for delivering strategic business Initiatives.
- Ensure that all projects are completed in conformance with the signed contract, subcontracts, purchase agreements, plans, specifications and changes.
- Complete project estimate pricing model utilizing historical cost data, cost analysis, and a knowledge of current market conditions and quotations.
- Coordinate with construction personnel regarding construction practices, techniques, strategies, and procedures.
- Must have B.Sc. Electrical, M. Sc. MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have advanced certification in Project management/equivalent
- 15 – 20 years of project management experience/training
- Professional Qualifications: (NSE) or equivalent body, (COREN) or equivalent registration, MNIM
- Experience creating Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials
- 20+ years minimum experience in Program Management, Customer relationship
- 7+ years minimum experience in utility operations preferred
Experience in turnaround of utilities
If this suits your profile, kindly send your cv to email@example.com in WORD format or refer someone suitable for the opportunity.