Job Title: Fleet Manager
We require the service of a Fleet Manager, Someone with a comprehensive understanding of gas turbines especially covered equipment. He will be the single point of contact for all technical and commercial performance matters and responsible for the overall performance.
- High level of competence regarding operation, maintenance and design of gas turbine-driven compressor packages.
- General familiarity with oil and gas industry
- Understanding of Company technical offerings and ability to provide recommendations on solutions and potential cost
- Experience managing RCFAs using the appropriate RCA method
- Knowledge of Company issue management processes (Resolve Customer Issue – RCI)
- Coordinate outage planning for all maintenance intervention such as identify resources, spares & tools and work closely with Client Maintenance Team
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in engineering discipline.
- Managed a large team of different skills and abilities i.e.) trades, professionals, admin support staff, etc.
- 10 years of related industry experience required with a degree; 15 years with a technical diploma
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, MS Office, Explorer and Adobe Acrobat, CMMS, ORAP, SAP)
- Ability to work in Client location on 28/28 days rotation
- Ability to travel to offshore locations by helicopter on short notice, having the necessary offshore safety certificate
If this suits you, kindly send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com