A leading Gas, Power and Infrastructure Development company with businesses across Africa is recruiting a professional for identifying new sources of capital, supervising the fund raising exercises, and the management of the revenues collections and revenues management related activities of the company’s businesses.
Purpose of role
To take a lead role in supporting strategic planning and policy development across the Group, Africa-wide, in line with corporate and local priorities.
1. Turnkey investment and financing structuring activities of Green and Brown Field Projects
2. Fund raising activities including Corporate and Project Financing requirements
3. Financial Analyst functions and responsibilities
4. Financial modelling and tariff development across the value chain of thermal power plants with the capability to translate same to renewable energy tariff model
5. Negotiations of commercial terms and structures in investments agreements.
6. Revenues collections, Revenues managements and Strong Budgeting and Budgeting Controls capabilities
7. Other duties as may be assigned by the company
Qualifications & Skills
• A chartered Accountant with a minimum of 6years’ experience. MBA an added advantage.
• Must possess Strong Analytical and problem solving skills with a broad knowledge of Financial Ratios/Analysis, Financial modelling, Tariff development & modelling
• Ability to work under minimal supervision with a Result-oriented and performance driven mindset
• Must be excellent in developing power point presentations and sufficiently articulate to make such presentations to audiences
• Strong experience and tangible understanding of global investment structuring, financing and execution.
• Strong investments and projects origination, negotiations, financing, execution and commercial operations management.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Finance & Investment Manager to email@example.com