Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Our Client
Our Client, a leading EPCM company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for technical leadership and support for company’s Detailed Engineering Design projects.
Are you a detailed engineering design specialist interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in, below are few responsibilities:
- You would direct and manage all Projects & Engineering activities (Structural & Detailed Engineering).
- You would ensure the timely delivery of projects and cost effectiveness towards the achievement of the Company’s value creation commitment goals.
- You would manage staff assignment to projects, motivate and create an environment enabling fluid movement of surface staff across portfolios and projects.
- You would have a clear understanding of the commercial drivers and complexities underpinning the technical choices, priorities and scopes with attention to SHES.
- You would manage engineering services in detailed engineering for successful delivery of project
- You would continuously explore opportunities to make project processes more efficient (“lean”).
- You would be accountable for SHES of all staff in line and SHES in technical delivery to projects.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Engineering Manager, you will have;
- First Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience in engineering and project management in an EPC Company, with at least 6 years in a supervisory/managerial role
- Proven track record of successfully leading engineering and projects teams and running EPC projects.
- Previous experience in project engineering and/or front end engineering in the upstream sector with a proven track record of strong individual performance.
If you qualified and interested in taking up this challenging and exciting role then please send me a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Engineering Manager as Subject and shortlisted applicants would be contacted.