Energi Talent Resourcing
Key duties & responsibilities include:
• Provide engineering leadership and have responsibility for all technical aspects of assessing each opportunity upfront for feasibility.
• Assist in Preparation of reports and design documentation for electrical works related to Primary and grid substations.
• Design engineering & project management of BSP, Grid connection, primary sub stations (Up to 330KV).
• Confer with Project management, commercial, procurement and business development staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
• Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
• Confronts and solves performance/operational issues to improve development efficiency.
• Oversees a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Commercial Engineering Acumen
• Required Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Master’s degree in engineering management or business administration preferred
• Minimum of fifteen years of experience with engineering of modern power system, power system protection and control, transmission & distribution system.
• Work Experience: Proven experience in Substation/transmission lines design and engineering management skills.
• Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
• Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
Kindly send a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Electrical Engineering Manager to email@example.com