Electrical Engineer ( Maintenance )
- Full Time
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Maintenance)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Our Client
Our Client, a leading downstream company that has a reputable and one of the largest LNG business product &services and has over the years delivered high level quality products & services, constantly meeting the ever increasing demands of it numerous customers & clients to perfection.
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Maintenance) for a leading LNG downstream company then this is right for you as the role oversees the responsibilities below:
This position is responsible for design, installation, commissioning, operation and Maintenance of electrical equipment/systems within the plant for optimum plant reliability.
- Maintenance and operation of all plant’s electrical systems.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical equipment like Power distribution panels, Transformer, motor, soft starter, VFD, relays, lighting, lightning arrestor and earthling.
- Preparation of electrical operation and maintenance procedures.
- Provision of detailed technical analysis of electrical equipment in the plant.
- Preparation of Task list, maintenance schedule for SAP PM Module development.
- Forecast and prepare budget for electrical related activities i.e. maintenance, shutdown and project for consolidation into department yearly Work Program and Budget (WPB). Monitor budget utilization closely and provide justification for variance.
- Coordination with other departments for effective commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical and systems.
- Carrying out troubleshooting and condition monitoring on electrical systems to improve equipment reliability.
- Provide detailed technical support to field technicians to ensure overall plant reliability and availability.
- Identify, study, propose, and implement area for improvement (project) in the field of electrical engineering to enhance operation and improve total equipment reliability. Participate in equipment testing and trials.
- Populate inputs into Computerized Materials and Maintenance Management System (CMMMS) to ensure data and history of equipment maintenance activities are captured accurately. Provide inputs to maintenance planner with regards to electrical maintenance activities for his consolidation into SAP PM Plan.
- Performing routine test of continuity, insulation, resistance and high potential on both LV and HV cables, motors, transformers, generators, bus bars etc. based on best industry standard.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Maintenance), you will have
- Bachelor Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ working experience in in electrical maintenance in oil and gas sector downstream or upstream.
- Proficient to the codes and standards in the oil and gas industry i.e. API, BS, ISO, ASME, ANSI, IEC, ISA, IEEE, etc.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Maintenance) as Subject.