About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified C & P professional who would be assist the C&P Operation & Support in tracking and facilitating the efficient and effective flow of materials and services from suppliers to the various contract holders and delivery locations
(Projects and warehouse deliveries) in order to enhance operational efficiency.
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the C&P, Expediter for a leading E & P company then this is right for you:
As the C&P, Expediter, you would:
• Collaborate with discipline leads, design engineers and end users to accelerate necessary reviews and technical approval of specifications and communicate with vendors as necessary to ensure prompt project kick-off and completion.
• Manage the interface between supply chain, contractors and contract holders at all times to ensure timely and efficient delivery of materials and services required for uninterrupted operations
• Liaise with vendors to ensure timely and complete submission of documents that are stated in the contract and or Purchasing Order as prerequisite to the transaction.
• Provide periodic reports on all project and warehouse related purchase orders to ensure proper accountability in relation to expenditure and budget management.
• Follow-up and ensure issues raised in the Material Discrepancy Report are resolved and address/escalate issues relating to budget overrun or contractor request for extension of time or adjustment of project plan.
• Monitor and escalate to manager/supervisor issues relating to overdue materials, parts, components or services for prompt resolution.
• Facilitate prompt inspection of goods upon delivery to ensure compliance with PO specifications and quantity.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful C&P, Expediter, you will have:
• Job holder must be educated to degree level. CIPS qualification is an added advantage.
• Job holder must have practical SCM knowledge and over 5 years’ experience
• Job holder must have adequate knowledge and understanding of the complete P2P circle.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using C&P, Expediter as Subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.