Contracts Engineer ( Wells )
- Full Time
Job Title: Contracts Engineer (Wells)
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
About Our Client
Our Client, a reputable exploration & production company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified Contract Engineer professional who would provide functional supply chain excellence and effective risk management for all C & P related Drilling and Wells activities
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the Contract Engineer (wells) for an Oil & Gas E & P company then this is right for you:
As the Contract Engineer, you would:
- Undertake commercial contracting excellence and manage risk effectively and increase operational efficiencies by optimization of contracting services
- Ensure standards of ethics, fairness in supply chain activities are maintained. Seek to uphold and enhance the integrity of the supply process as well as maintain strict confidentiality of documents pertaining to supply.
- Implementation of contracting plans and strategies in an effective manner.
- Timely placement of ITT’s, contracts/purchase and service orders to ensure delivery of business goals.
- Maintain an accurate contracts register reflecting all relevant contracts’ status including performance data.
- Implement agreed contracting strategies with Organization’s contract holders with focus on driving Organization and statutory HSEC best practice, optimization of contracting services to meet business requirements, standardization of documentation and automation and increase service levels across Drilling and Wells operations.
- Ensure standards of ethics and fairness in C & P activities are maintained, seek to uphold and enhance the integrity of the C & P process as well as maintain strict confidentiality of all documents pertaining to procurement.
- Ensure awareness of Partner activities to ensure contracting processes are implemented in timely fashion to meet business requirements (Contracting Strategies, Risk Assessments, Tendering Process, Negotiation, Contract Documents etc.).
- Ensure ‘best value ‘achieved by competitive tendering, effective negotiation and contract structure.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Contract Engineer you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years working in C & P with an O & G Operator or E & P Contractor of which 3 years has been in a contracting environment preferably associated with a drilling campaign.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent with strong SCM professional certification required
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Contract Engineer (Wells) as Subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.