About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would oversees the Company’s completion plan, handling various aspects of workover/completions engineering assignments and assisting in preparing completion, testing and workover procedures.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Completions Supervisor for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all personnel and being the company representative on the well site. Candidates must have experience as a well site leader.
- Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Provide detailed timely reports to engineers via various software programs.
- Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Monitor all AFE’s for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals, and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
- Provide support to engineering team on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Completions Supervisor, you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 18 years’ relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Completions Supervisor
- Professional certification in Well Engineering (i.e. IWCF)
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Completions Supervisor as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.