Job Title: Completions Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Status: Full Time Salaried
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a Completions Engineer who would be responsible for designing completions, preparing procedures, cost estimates, and other documentation. This position will also be responsible for evaluating and implementing new technologies, improving operational efficiencies as well as well performance and working with field supervisors during project implementation.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Completions Engineer for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
• Prepares work products in support of the overall operational optimization campaign.
• Produces and validates performance metrics to track progress
• Own and deliver detailed Basis of Designs for all well types.
• Overall responsibility for optimizing completions/testing/well intervention well planning, costing and operations.
• Development of operational programmes for completions, workovers and well interventions
• Develop time and cost models for each completion type for input into the Wells cost model.
• Provides completions input to team and well engineering delivery objectives as necessary
• Interacts as optimization engineer with drill teams during the well planning, execution and post drill reviews.
• Maintains a liaison with service company engineers and keeps abreast of recent developments aimed at improving engineering and operational efficiency.
• Analyzes overall performance of company’s optimization program and recommends changes/improvements based on findings
• Helps develop and maintain Standard operating instructions as well as harmonized work-flows
• Prepares management report-out products on the effectiveness of the Operational Technical Support team effort.
• Keeps up to date on technology enhancements and industry best practice that could improve company’s operations.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Completions Engineer, you will have;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related discipline
• Minimum of 12 years’ relevant experience
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Completions Engineer as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.