Job Title: Completions Design Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Status: Full Time Salaried
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a Completions Design Engineer who would be responsible for designing completions, preparing procedures, cost estimates, and other documentation. This position will also be responsible for evaluating and implementing new technologies, improving operational efficiencies as well as well performance and working with field supervisors during project implementation.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Completions Design Engineer for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
• You would research, understand, and interpret cost drivers and risks associated with various completion procedures and utilize appropriate resources to implement safe and efficient completions of new wells.
• You would be responsible for constructing completion procedures with cost and time estimates and utilize best practices from a wide variety of operations.
• You would be responsible for monitoring performance against schedule, plan, and cost and make solid recommendations for achieving completion goals.
• You would follow total well construction activities and understand implication of those activities on completion activities;
• You would evaluate new technologies and implement relevant technologies to improve operational efficiencies and/or overall well performance.
• You would provide safety leadership throughout completion operations.
• You would participate in or lead incident investigations, vendor visits, or safety meetings as required.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Completions Design Engineer, you will have;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related discipline
• Minimum of 12 years’ relevant experience
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Completions Design Engineer as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.