Energi Talent Resourcing
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
We require the service of a Commercial manager. Who would be responsible for coordinating the development of commercial transactions relating to all new projects and monitoring their sustainance and also responsible for the sourcing, purchasing, warehousing and delivery of all quality input materials and equipments needed for company’s projects and operations at lowest possible prices meeting delivery schedule and according to desired Inventory management policy.
- Coordinate the Commercial Transactions of the company covering all projects and relating to Projects Tendering,Contracts, Claims and Projects Risk Management, Invoicing and Certifications of Project Milestones,Services and Material Procurement.
- Analyze all RFQ, RFT and RFB, consulting with the Technical Department for specifications and designs and recommend for interests quotes with proper pricing
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand projects in the Gas & Power market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).
- Attention to detail, planning, organization, and daily delivery requirements
- Strong planning, organising and monitoring abilities
- Demonstrated cross group collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze financial data
- Demonstrated experience managing ambiguous and change management programs
- Sc/HND with MBA in Engineering and/or Marketing and/or Law
- Minimum of 8 years of Marketing experience with large project experience in Construction, Oil and Power Industries
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
If this suits you, kindly send your profile in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org