Energi Talent Resourcing
Location: Abuja & Lagos
• Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in the Power, Oil & Gas or financial industry.
• Applicants must have a good understanding of the energy sector, including business strategy and operations, Revenues collections, Revenues managements and Strong Financial Planning, Budgeting and Budgetary Control.
• Applicants must be able to identifying new sources of capital, supervise the fund raising exercises and the management of the revenues collections.
• Applicants must be a high calibre professional with the necessary mix of investment and commercial experience expected to grow the existing business model and help capitalize on opportunities that the future holds.
• Applicants must understand the turnkey investment and financing structuring activities of Green and Brown Field Projects
• Strong leadership and management experience.
• Applicants must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications; and must be able to prepare/review complex financial models.
• Applicants must be able to multi-task and work closely with individuals from a broad range of backgrounds.
• Applicants must have strong numerical, verbal and analytical competence.
• Applicants must be prepared to travel across the globe extensively.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Commercial & Investment Manager’