The COO will oversee the efficient and effective daily administration & operations. The position involves a lot of supervision of the operations and general business affairs of all subsidiary units of the company across Nigeria.
Applicants must be able to perform the following:
• Develop a broad and deep knowledge of all Company activities and provide creative solutions to organizational and operational challenges
• Drive strategy and operations by providing day-to-day leadership of the affairs of the Company in order to deliver on the best positive results of the Company.
• Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to Corporate Governance and compliance to all the rules and regulations of the Company and ensuring that all the key performance indicators necessary for a profitable and successful Company are met at all times.
• Lead efforts to increase organizational effectiveness through planned change in processes and systems, and seek continuous improvement in operations and human resource policies and practices to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and impact of the organization
• Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
• Establish the performance goals, allocate resources and assess policies for the executive management.
• Proactively analyses financials at the organization and regional level, challenging growth assumptions, identifying needs and opportunity for development, and recommending strategies, resources and business models.
MINUMUM SKILLS REQUIRED
• Applicants must have at least 5years experience in the energy sector
• Very strong communication skills
• Conversant and competent user of modern tools of Key performance indicators appraisals for projects, businesses and Staff
• Very good People’s Skills and Relationship Management proficiencies
• Proven track record in managing, coordinating and leading multiple business activities and multiple teams in various locations.
• Strong investments and projects origination, negotiations, financing, execution and commercial operations management.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Chief Operating Officer’