Job Title: Business & Technical Support Manager
Status: Full Time Salaried
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading E & P Company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for leading the review of operational processes, policies, standards and procedure documentations.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Business & Technical Support Manager for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below, you would:
• Ensure technical industry standards / practices are maintained in all contract bid process across the assets
• Establish optimum operational, financial, safety, and environmental performance expectations, measures, and goals for the Drilling & Completions.
• Assist well delivery operations in resolving difficult and unusual problems which could otherwise delay operational progress and make decisions under emergency operating conditions to solve problems and protect crew, rig and well.
• Engage Legal, SCM and Drilling team and lead the formulation of fully scoped drilling and completions contracts and purchase orders that effectively deal with new challenges or technology, allocate risk, provide legally enforceable obligations and define the work product and KPI that contractors shall provide in support of the drilling and completions activity
• Review well cost performance with operations team and develop contractual strategy / methods of reducing cost exposures in well operations across the assets
• Manage Drilling and Completion contracts across the assets by ensuring that the right set of tools are called-off from the appropriate contract without exceeding the ceiling value and the contract validity.
• Responsible for developing and managing drilling & completion process along with corporate drilling standards, policies and procedures to support the assets in delivering quality wells.
• Co-ordinates cross discipline engagements across the enterprise, Subsurface team for concept development, well pick, and well proposals, Corporate planning for financial models to determine well profitability, Engineering for location and facility planning, HR engagements for personnel assessments, training and development, and Finance for well budget creation, cash calls and returns
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Business & Technical Support Manager, you will have;
• A minimum of 15 years industry experience with an Operating Company.
• Highly experienced in contracts and project management, front-end well engineering design and staff competency development.
• Possess technical competency with hands on experience and full understanding of rig equipment functions, capabilities and limitations.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Business & Technical Support Manager as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.