Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
Our Client, a Power solution company is in need of a Business Development Manager with vast knowledge of various regulations relating to Power Distribution in Nigeria. He will be responsible for achieving ALL set revenue generating goals that aims at business growth and increasing market share while attracting new projects.
Responsible for achieving ALL set Revenue Generating goals that aims at business growth and increasing market share by developing new business leads and attracting new projects
- Lead the execution of tasks associated with the achievement of the business goals
- Strong focus on the economics and profitability of production or the services rendered
- Employ and deploy projects within budget and deadlines
- Ensures all Tasks related to Specializations and Functions are duly, regularly and comprehensively completed
- Recommend for effective Project Management suitable standards and policies that will help to improve areas of expertise and the organization’s operations at large
- Ensures compliance to all laid down policies of the company identifying where amendments and provisions are needed for enhancements
- Own new product/customer development planning & development
- Develop revenue opportunities for the company through several and vibrant business and revenue streams
- Launch and implement new business initiatives for the company in areas and routes as guided and directed by management
- Develop and Lead in sourcing new business opportunities while appropriate administration, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison activities are performed efficiently
- Regularly ensure a thoroughly planned market & technology research that leads to new businesses
- Maintain the Business Development databases and pipelines and endure the shrinkage of customer prospects, converting them to fully activated transactions
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Support marketing activities, including trade/scientific shows, mailings, etc.
- Develop, Assess and Exploit potential Technology transfers and strategic partnerships
- Identify potential clients, develop client relationships, and support the preparation of successful proposals.
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand projects in the Power market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work with other business development resources to deepen relationships with key clients and establish new client relationships that result in significant net revenue additions.
- Profound knowledge of Electricity Metering Solutions
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledgeable in contractual matters and formulating correspondence.
- Able to use appropriate techniques for recording and documentation of information including registration of interest, preparation of bills of quantities and analysis of tenders
- Sc./HND in Engineering and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years of Business Development experience at least 5 of which should be in electricity metering solutions especially in the Power Industry
- Must have reputable professional certification in related function and industry
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
Kindly send a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Energy Metering BD manager to email@example.com