Our Client, a leading energy company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for the whole life cycle of projects, from planning phase to site implementation phase, commissioning and handover.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the assigned Projects from Inception to Completion with full ownership of activities in Project Sites.
• Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all technical activities on the premises of
all assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work;
monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices
• Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities
with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
• Highly accountable to ensure the avoidance of defects liability on all executed and planned projects
by providing strong advisory services and project interventions, for all projects works.
• Interacting with Portfolio Project Managers and Constructions Engineers on Project Progress &
requirements and Implements all Weekly and Daily activity plans and actioning them in accordance to
the global Project Schedules
• Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance
and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference.
• Works in assistance with the Construction Engineers to carry load testings and Pre – Commissioning
evaluations on all assigned projects in areas of signifant expertise
Qualifications & Skills
• B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or
• Minimum 8 years working experience in electrical project and site management.
• Knowledge of installation of PV Solar panels
• Experience in Oil and Gas will be an added advantage.
• Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc
• Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management
of complex projects
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Project Manager (PV) to firstname.lastname@example.org