Are you an experienced Project Development Specialist looking for your next career opportunity? This could be the role for you.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the delivery of whole life cycle of a 550MW gas fired plant project, through financing strategies, planning phase to site implementation phase, commissioning and handover.
• You’re likely to get involved in the management of large and complex multi-disciplinary consultancy assignments covering project development and consultancy services. These services include feasibility, FEED studies,engineering services for a wide range of new build, retrofit and life extension power generation projects
• Provision of project development advice and consultancy to a wide variety of clients while liaising with teams to coordinate technical, commercial and environmental input to major power related projects.
• Maintenance and implementation of technical governance for project development and specification of equipment to achieve a process objective.
• Supervision of detailed design for new build power generation plant and retrofits / modifications to existing facilities.
• Review of plant equipment, systems and operating regimes to identify problems and develop improvement and upgrade plans.
• Technical due diligence assessment of assets to support potential acquisitions while leading preparation of tenders and proposals.
• Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference.
Qualifications & Skills
• B.Sc/HND degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent qualifications & experience. Chartered Engineer status is an added advantage.
• Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc
• Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
• Substantial track record of project development and delivery with ability to understand a wide range of processes through review of P&IDs, operating instructions, etc
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Project Development Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org