About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for technical leadership and support for company’s oil & gas projects.
Are you an Oil & Gas Technical specialist interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in, below are the few responsibilities:
• You will provide technical leadership and support for company’s oil and gas development projects and provide strategic oversight for drilling and exploration activities.
• You will be responsible for directing the company’s technical plans and deploying all company’s engineering and technical solutions as well as developing, designing and seeking continuous improvement of the production systems.
• You will coordinate multi-disciplinary technical team including: Geologists, Geophysicists, Reservoir Engineers, Facilities Engineers and Production Technologists
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Head Technical, you will have;
• First Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience in the upstream oil & gas industry, with at least 10 years in a supervisory/ managerial role
• Extensive hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of E&P, drilling and gas operations and /or engineering knowledge
If you qualified and interested in taking up this challenging and exciting role then please send me a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Head Technical as Subject and shortlisted applicants would be contacted. I look forward to hearing from you.