About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for generation of integrated geophysical documentation.
Are you a Geophysicist interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in. Below are few responsibilities:
• You would work as a member of multidisciplinary team(s) to integrate geophysical data (3D and 2D subsurface seismic, microseismic, borehole seismic) with petrophysical, reservoir engineering, and subsurface geological data
• You would apply seismic attribute analysis and quantitative interpretation to unconventional plays
• You would create subsurface maps and models to aid in well planning and development
• You would recommend and oversee new seismic acquisition and reprocessing
• You would generate integrated geophysical documentation and communicate results to Company’s Leadership
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Geophysicist, you will have;
• Bachelor’s degree in Geosciences or any relevant discipline
• Minimum of 10years experience in upstream oil & gas
If you qualified and interested in taking up this challenging and exciting role then please send me a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Geophysicist as Subject and shortlisted applicants would be contacted. I look forward to hearing from you.