About Our Client
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for engineering and technical oversight on their assets.
Are you a Facilities engineer interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in, below are the few responsibilities:
• You would identify technical problems, evaluate options and formulate solutions to achieve satisfactory conclusions
• You would provide an engineering interface with operations, service providers, design authorities, project personnel and other stakeholders in the development and execution of engineering activities
• You would ensure that safety risks and business risks associated with engineering activities are assessed and that appropriate checks, controls and precautions are taken
• You would review as required: engineering, methods, defects, maintenance faults, non-conformances and problem areas. Use evidence from the reviews to improve effectiveness, reliability, maintainability and economy, leading continuous improvement
• To deliver the above, you will input and/or manage the input of others across the whole equipment/plant/engineering lifecycle.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Facilities Engineer, you will have;
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant discipline
• Minimum of 10years experience in upstream oil & gas
If you qualified and interested in taking up this challenging and exciting role then please send me a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Facilities Engineer as Subject and shortlisted applicants would be contacted. I look forward to hearing from you.