Our Client, a leading power distribution company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for providing general oversight over the commercial and technical operations of the business unit.
Purpose of role
Coordinate network preventive maintenance to achieve reduced Average Technical and Commercial Losses as determined
• Generate Strategies for Network Improvement & System Flexibility to be submitted
• Identify and implement strategies and procedures for reducing the estimated energy and uncollected revenues, including but not limited to reducing energy theft, increase billing, collection growth and debt collection.
• Provide overall leadership of the business district staff, supervise and manage the Performance and Development of all the staff in line with the Organization’s goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
• Interface with our esteemed customers, general public & other stakeholders on all matters relating to our Services.
• Ensure effective & efficient management of Human, Financial & Material Resources of the District for Optimal Results.
• Translate the organizations overall business goal into specific business target for the business district and outline action plans to meet the target monthly and for the year.
Qualifications & Skills
• BSc./HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant disciplines;
• MBA/Master in a related discipline is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 14 years cognate experience in a similar organization, out of which 5 years in a senior management role.
• Member of relevant bodies such as National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMARK) or its equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as District Manager to email@example.com