Our Client, a leading power company will be in need of qualified professionals for overall responsibility of the activities of the Undertaking, to drive financial and operational performance.
Purpose of role
To Drive Enumeration Activities in the District for increased Customer Growth & improved Revenue.
• To ensure billing is done equitably in all zones according to energy consumed and all bills received are distributed within the agreed timeline
• Liaise with accounts department to ensure that all un-credited customers’ payment is credited.
• Ensures that Customers’ meters are accurately read and input submitted for capturing before or on the agreed timeline.
• Supervision of PPM monitoring team to ensure that illegally connected customers are captured e.g. bye pass discontinuity/disaster recovery planning for the Company, its subsidiaries as well as Clients.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders on Cash Collection Operations for improved Revenue Generation.
• Interface with customers, general public & other stakeholders on all matters relating to our Services.
Qualifications & Skills
• HND/BSc.in Business Administration, Marketing, Social science or any related discipline;
• MBA, Master in a related discipline is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 11 years cognate experience in a similar role & organization, out of which 6 years must have been spent at a supervisory level.
• Nigeria Institute of Marketing (NIM), or any other related professional certificate is also a key requirement.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as CIO to firstname.lastname@example.org