Our Client, a leading power company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for managing the Information Technology (IT) resources to implement Company strategy.
Purpose of role
To provide Technology vision and Leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives to help company maintain a competitive advantage
• Establishment of strategic service provider partnerships across the entities and maximize a mix of in-house versus outsourced services.
• Provide technological guidance whilst aligning IT objectives and programs across the entities in line with Company’s objectives and strategies.
• Define and implement IT standards and technologies to optimize the Company’s processes and ensure hybrid of IT/Business initiatives that affect all the entities and the Business.
• Establish Business discontinuity/disaster recovery planning for the Company, its subsidiaries as well as Clients.
• Coordination of the MIS deliverables from subsidiaries as required by the Company, its Board as well as in compliance with Regulatory Obligations
• Defines requirements for new or improved technology implementations and communicate them to key business stakeholders.
Qualifications & Skills
• First Degree and a Master’s Degree in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related field/MBA.
• Minimum of 20 years of experience in a Service Industry preferably Utilities i.e. Power, Telecoms, etc. having held a 10 years senior management position for at least 5 years involved in strategic decision making.
• Member of Computer Association of Nigeria (COAN) or Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPRN).
• Must possess relevant certifications e.g. CCNP,MCP or CCNA
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as CIO to email@example.com