A leading power company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible and accountable for the profit and loss within the Energy Management business unit of the company.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for Management across all functional areas including sales, operations, marketing, engineering, human resources, project management, and finance for segments.
• Plan Strategic Business Objectives: Create the blue print of strategic business plans, evaluates the profitability of the plans and implement in the business unit.
• Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management with the aim of creating successful leaders in the organization
• Responsible for Operations Management, Project Management Overview, receiving feedback on the delivery of projects while Identifiying and defining of risk mitigation strategies by assessing current issues and potential risks and assist in implementing preventative/corrective measures.
• Sourcing new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share
• Allocate Budgets: Analyze, evaluate and develop budgets, scrutinize major expenditures company and ensure that revenues are directed in cost effective and high rate of return investments.
• Ensure that profitability in all businesses is attained in line with Company’s goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bsc/BEng Electrical Engineering. Supplementary business management qualification would be advantageous
• A minimum of 10 – 12 years relevant experience in a general management function within an Engineering organization, and must have Protection / SCADA and or Smart Metering Experience
• Experience in General Management, Engineering, Project Management, Strategy; People Management and Strong negotiation skills
• 6 -8 years Management Experience in leading complex projects
• Experience in dealing with diverse people including, levels of seniority, cultures, cross boarder exposure
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV WORD FORMAT with subject as Energy Management to email@example.com